The description of Tasty App
Meet your new cooking coach! Over 3000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
– Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
– Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
– Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
– Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
– Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
– Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
– Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
– Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook!
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
If you’d like to delete your tasty.co account, log in and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete User. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information, including saved recipes and tips. This will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for; to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email. This will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms. To delete your other accounts, please go to those platforms.