- 130 g / 4.6 oz cauliflower
- A half of a banana mashed
- A half of yellow onion, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 30 g / 1.1 oz butter (for frying)
Rinse, trim and grate the cauliflower using a food processor or grater. Add cauliflower to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Set aside for 5–10 minutes. Melt a generous amount of butter or oil on medium heat in a large frying pan. Use the oven on low heat to keep the first batches of pancakes warm while you make the others. Place scoops of the grated cauliflower mixture in the frying pan and flatten them carefully. Fry for 4–5 minutes on each side. Adjust the heat to make sure they don’t burn.
- 57 g / 2 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 57 g / 2 oz. mozzarella
- 5 g / 1 tsp green pesto
- salt and pepper (optional)
Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella balls in half. Add pesto and stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
- A half of an onion
- 1 egg
- 68 g / 2.4 oz almond flour
- 21 g / 0.75 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- A pinch of garlic powder
- A pinch of chili powder / paprika powder
- 10 g / 2 tsp olive oil
- A pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Peel the half of an onion and slice into rings. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk the egg in another bowl and add here the grated cheese with spices and salt. Dip the onion rings in the egg batter and then in the flour mix, one at a time. Place the rings on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Drizzle or spray oil on the rings and bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes.
- 1 cup almonds whole, unsalted, roasted (5-6 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
In a small mixing bowl, combine all dry seasonings (paprika, cumin, garlic, cayenne, salt) and stir together until well-mixed. Heat olive oil in a small pan over medium heat for a few minutes until hot. Add the dry seasoning mix to the pan and stir with the oil. It should be hot and bubbling.
Add almonds and stir until coated with seasonings, about a minute. Add sriracha sauce and stir until mixed well, about a minute. Transfer almonds to a plate. Cool before serving.
- 50 g / 1.8 oz green beans
- 50 g / 1.8 oz peas
- 15 ml / a tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g / 1.8 oz zucchini
- A half of a lemon (finely zested, juiced)
- 50 g / 1.8 oz tofu
Add beans and peas to a saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes until bright green. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain, peel beans and discard skins. Put them to a large bowl. Heat the oil in a small frying pan and cook chopped zucchini over medium-high heat for 5 minutes until golden color. Add to bowl with beans and peas, along with lemon zest and tofu. Whisk lemon juice and remaining oil together in a jug. Season with pepper. Pour over salad and serve.