- 50 g / 1.8 oz Romaine lettuce or baby gem lettuce
- 15 g / a tablespoon butter
- 30 g / 1.1 oz cucumbers sliced
- A half of an avocado
- 2 cherry tomatoes
Rinse the lettuce thoroughly and use as a base for the toppings. Smear butter on the lettuce leaves and put the previously sliced cucumbers, avocado and tomatoes on the lettuce.
- 57 g / 2 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 57 g / 2 oz. mozzarella
- 5 g / 1 tsp green pesto
- salt and pepper (optional)
Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella balls in half. Add pesto and stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
Baked chicken wings
- 325 g / 11.5 oz chicken wings
- 1⁄8 orange (for marinade)
- 15 ml / a tablespoon olive oil
- 10 g / 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 175 g / 6.2 oz broccoli
- 60 ml mayonnaise / 2.1 oz (or sugarless yogurt as well)
- 15 ml / a tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix juice and zest from the orange with oil and spices in a small bowl. Place the chicken wings in a plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Give the bag a good shake to cover the wings thoroughly. Put aside to marinate for at least 5 minutes but preferably more (for dish better taste). Place the wings in one layer in a greased baking dish. Bake on middle rack in the oven for about 45 minutes or until the wings are golden brown and thoroughly cooked. In the meantime, divide the broccoli into small florets and parboil in salted water for a couple of minutes. Strain the broccoli and add some mayonnaises (yogurt) to dress them with. Serve the broccoli with the baked wings.
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3.5 oz package vegan dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes
Rinse and drain the kidney beans. Place them into a blender together with the brown sugar, almond milk, and cacao. Blend until the mixture is smooth.Then transfer it to a medium bowl and stir in the whole-wheat flour, the baking powder, and vanilla. Spray the donut pan with cooking spray or grease it with vegan butter.
Use a spoon to fill each donut. Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake the vegan chocolate hazelnut donuts for 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool down in the pan for a couple of minutes, then move them to a cooling rack.
Make the chocolate glaze. Melt a 3.5-ounce package vegan dark chocolate either by using a microwave or place the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place it over a pan of barely simmering water. Once melted, cover the donuts with the chocolate and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- tomatoes ~ 200 g/7 oz
- lettuce leaves – 4-5 pcs.
- cheese (preferably parmesan) – 70 g/2.45 oz
- garlic – 1 clove
- olive oil – 30 ml/2 tablespoon
- Provence herbs – 0.5 teaspoons
- salt if necessary
Fry the tomatoes with garlic and spices. Put on lettuce leaves. Pour juice from the pan. Rub cheese.