- 50 g / 1.8 oz Romaine lettuce or baby gem lettuce
- 15 g / a tablespoon butter
- 30 g / 1.1 oz cucumbers sliced
- A half of an avocado
- 2 cherry tomatoes
Rinse the lettuce thoroughly and use as a base for the toppings. Smear butter on the lettuce leaves and put the previously sliced cucumbers, avocado and tomatoes on the lettuce.
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 6 oz sugar-free chocolate
- 2 tsp refined coconut oil (optional)
Add the heavy cream and peppermint extract. Add the powdered sweetener slowly, mixing well after each addition.
When it is thoroughly mixed in form 24 balls and press down into one-inch circles on a piece of parchment paper. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Melt the chocolate (and coconut oil, if using) in the microwave in 30-second increments, mixing well after each. When the chocolate is 80% melted stop heating it and stir until it is completely melted.
Use a fork to dip each peppermint patty into the chocolate. Place on a new sheet of wax paper. Repeat. Chill until the chocolate sets. Store in the refrigerator.
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 10 g / 2 tsp mild chipotle paste
- 5 g / 1 tsp olive oil
- A pinch of greens (fresh thyme or fresh cilantro)
Split the bell pepper lengthwise and remove the core. Mix cheese, spices and oil in a small bowl. Add chipotle paste and stir together. Spread out the cheese cream into the bell pepper and serve as a snack or appetizer.
- 57 g / 2 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 57 g / 2 oz. mozzarella
- 5 g / 1 tsp green pesto
- salt and pepper (optional)
Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella balls in half. Add pesto and stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 g / 1 tbsp butter
- 10 g / 2 tsp olive oil
- 110 g / 3.9 oz fresh green beans
- A pinch of salt
- 5 g / 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 g / 2 tsp almonds, chopped
Trim the fresh beans. Peel the garlic clove and slice thinly with a sharp knife. Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan. Sauté the garlic until golden and add the beans. Continue frying on medium high for 3-4 minutes. Lower the heat towards the end and add chopped almonds. Salt and pepper to taste and serve as a side dish to meat, poultry or fish