The description of Lark
Lark is a next-generation office suite that integrates messaging, schedule management, collaborative documents, video conferencing, and many more applications in a single platform.
Built for the era of mobile Internet, Lark works as well on desktop as it does on your phone.
With Lark, you can:
– Communicate with your team either privately or in groups through Lark’s powerful Messenger
– Create and share content through Docs, where you can work together on documents and spreadsheets with teammates in real time
– Stay on top of your schedule using our Calendar. From any meeting invite, you can create a group chat, launch a video call, or create a meeting memo
– With a single click, start a video or audio call to connect with colleagues, anytime, anywhere
– Manage your team’s internal workflow (such as reimbursements and annual leave) with our Approval and Attendance apps
– Keep using the tools and services you love with plugins from Jira, GitHub, Asana, and so much more
– The best part? The features above are deeply integrated and can talk to each other, so you can do cool things like: Insert a group chat in a Doc, check teammembers’ schedules right from a chat, launch a video call right from a calendar event…
Give your team the tools they need to do their best work.