The description of Terminal Emulator
Lightweight Terminal for Android with minimal resource usage
Access your Android’s built-in Linux command line shell. Unleash your inner geek!
This is a remake of the popular « Terminal Emulator for Android » application by Jack Palevich.
Same great program, with just a little tweaks for Root Users
– Full Linux terminal emulation.
– Multiple windows.
– UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
– Customizable interface-palette.
– No ads, no payed functions, just a donate option 🙂
– This app isn’t a game emulator.
– This app won’t help you root your phone or change your phone’s IMEI.
– You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
– You may want to install a set of command line utilities like « Busy Box », « Debian chroot » or « GNU CoreUtils » in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
– If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions.